With over 30 years of experience in all aspects of rural surveying and land agency work, Butler Land Management was established by David Butler FRICS, FIA (Scot.) MRAC, in 1997 who realised that existing Land Management Surveyors in the South of Scotland were not catering adequately for the changing demands of the market place.
Due to continued success and expansion, Butler Land Management became a Limited Company in November 2014.
We have an experienced team of Rural Surveyors and Land Agents and are active in the following:
Meet The Team
David Butler and his team will work in close partnership with you, offering an exceptional level of service and real depth of expertise. With a dedicated and forward-thinking team, Butler Land Management Ltd can offer expert local / national knowledge and sound professional advice.
Samantha Howatson, David Butler and Sarah Bell
Mr David Butler FRICS FIA (Scot) MRAC
Managing Director and Chartered Surveyor
David Butler has over 30 years experience in all aspects of Rural Surveying and Land Agency work.
David is a Fellow of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, The Institute of Auctioneers & Appraisers of Scotland (he sits on the Area Committee and The Scottish Land Agency Committee and the Scottish Council), a Member of the Royal Agricultural College, and an Advisor to the Scottish Tenant Farmers Association.
- Mrs Margaret Butler – Office and Accounts Manager
- Mr James Butler – Farm and Forestry Manager
- Mrs Donna Clark – Managing Director’s Secretary
- Miss Samantha Howatson – Land Agency Assistant
- Miss Sarah Bell – Graduate Land Agency Assistant
Why Choose Us?
- Delivering a Personal Service.
- Professional and Reliable Advice.
- Extensive Local and National Knowledge.
- Wide Range of Consultancy Services.